10 & Under Red Ball Tennis
10 & Under Green Ball Tennis
- Small hands, small racquets, small court and big smiles! Our future tennis stars are on the path to playing tennis for the rest of their life. Fun with friends and instant success!
Sat 10-11am | Sun 12-1pm | Wed 6-7pm | Thu 4-5pm
6 week session | 1 hour per week | $120
- A basic 12 week series covering stroke production and technique. Our highly qualified instructors will start those that have never played or need to work on their basic skills before advancing. Learning great fundamentals is always difficult in the beginning but leads to a quicker transition to intermediate and advanced play.
Sat 12-1pm | Sun 2-3pm | Mon 6-7pm | Tue 4-5pm | Wed 6-7pm | Thu 4-5pm
12 week session | 1 hour per week | $270/member
Our NEW Junior Developmental Program offers older juniors over 10 years old the chance to learn the game of a lifetime. The emphasis in class is technigue, movement, tactics and mental tips to help all students to perform at their best-all the while having fun. This program is geared for students with beginner to novice tennis experience but have a desire to learn the game of tennis.
Wed 5:30-7pm | Sat 12-1:30pm
12 week session | 1.5 hours per week | $405/member | $495/non-member
Moorestown Academy Program (MAP)
Orange Ball Ages 9-10
- Implementation of advanced techniques, spins, and tactics.
- Longer rallies for individual/team events.
- Advanced development of ABC's
JUNIOR PROGRAMS AT MOORESTOWN TENNIS CLUB
New Winter/Spring Session 2018
RED BALL Ages 5-9
- Slower play on small court
- Individual /team games & activities are played.
- Development of ABC's! (Agility, Balance, Coordination).
- Development of technique & simple tactics.
Green Ball Ages 9-12
- Play is faster than Orange Ball
- Continued Development of advanced technique and tactics.
- Individual & team events are played.
- Player able to use control and have tactical awareness.
ALL NEW PROGRAMS START THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 12th, 2018
SIMPLY CLICK ON PROGRAM OF INTEREST FOR MORE INFORMATION. FOR REGISTRATION SIMPLY CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD LINK. PLEASE BRING IN COMPLETED DOCUMENTS ON OR BEFORE THE DAY OF THE FIRST CLASS.
*All Makeups for classes must be made up within the session you are signed up for. Please call the front desk to schedule makeups ahead of time. Thank You!*
Junior Development Series Programs
Our Junior Development Program is designed for novice and intermediate level players that are looking to gain skills in order to play on a high school team or work towards being a match player. Whether your child is a seasonal player or simply picked up the racquet as a teenager, this program will provide your child with the necessary skills to be able to compete in match play. Many of our players participate in Junior Team Tennis in this program. Developing players in this program will have an opportunity to graduate into our Academy Program which is invite only.
MOORESTOWN ACADEMY PROGRAM (MAP)
Our Academy program is designed for girls and boys that are striving for USTA competition development. MAP develops junior tennis players that have the desire and attitude to maximize their tennis potential. Players are required to participate in our ladder to promote further match skill development. Our mission is for our junior players to be confident in tournament play and compete at the highest level in tournament and scholastic play. Passion, Energy, and Attitude are the principles our teaching professionals promote to enhance maximum junior performance.
*Players fully registered in this program have free walk on court time they can use for ladder matches and training. Please contact the front desk for openings. *